F-ONE brings breakthrough design with the brand new STRIKE wing and its innovative concept.
Wingfoiling is now a real sport
- Impressive stability and balance
- Easy planning and performances
- Extra comfortable and light
- Huge wind range
- Incredible upwind abilities
- Fantastic jumping capabilities
- Light and stable for perfect freefly sensations
- 2.8m + 3.5m for stronger winds and wave riding.
- 4.2m + 5m are designed to offer the best wind range according to the disciplines and levels
- 6m has a completely different design and concept from the other sizes and is dedicated to light wind.
We have built our kites for 20 years in the most state-of-the-art cloth from Teijin’s factory in Japan.
They have developed the best technologies and quality material for our kites over the years. Teijin has worked on a few major developments with the double Ripstop on the canopy cloth and durability treatments.
The kite industry was lacking choice of cloth density. We could build kites with a 52 gr per square meter for the canopy and about 160 gr for the leading edge, strut and reinforcements. Having only two choices was not easy because on some parts the 52 gr was too light and the 160 gr too heavy.
After developments and tests with Teijin we can now use a new Dacron 130 gr double Ripstop on our 2020 kites.
By using that new 130 gr cloth, we have saved weight while keeping an excellent strength. The new BANDIT 2021 is more reactive and of course feels lighter, which is particularly important for the bigger sizes, in the light wind or for the turning speed during kiteloops.
KEVLAR REINFORCEMENT ON LEADING EDGE
Most seams on the leading edge are protected with an abrasion-resistant Kevlar fabric to prevent the seams from deteriorating when the kite's profile is subjected to aggressive ground friction.
Our fast inflation & deflation valve.
TECHNOFORCE of TEIJIN is a high densit polyester fabric with a tear stopping structure using thin and high tension yarn.