- One strut: ultimate light weight to fly in less than 10 kts
- Easier to get on the plane thanks to its power, lightweight and maneuverability
- Impressive range of use and surprising comfort in the high range
- Super user friendly thanks to its stability
- Efficient re-launch abilities, even in the light wind
- Great maneuverability for intuitive transitions and a quicker learning process
The number of uses and disciplines offered by our sport is quite amazing and hydrofoiling has opened a wide array of new possibilities. The swift development of this new product under our feet requires the development of new kites to optimize the ride.
This is the main reason why we have developed a foil kite these past years: theDIABLO. This kite was designed to meet the exacting demands of the foil racers.
This year we have used all the know-how of our design department to offer a kite designed specifically for foiling and light wind riding: the BREEZE
To make your sessions perfect, we wanted the BREEZE to be:
- Light to fly in less than 10 kts of wind
- Powerful to enable early planing
- Stable to prevent it falling from the sky in light winds and let you focus on your riding
- Able to depower to keep control as this is crucial for foil riding
- Designed with good control of your speed and acceleration
- Easy to re-launch even in light winds
We have decided to save some weight by getting rid of the struts. The BREEZE is therefore a single strut kite. Aspect ratio is reduced to make the kite more stable and limit both acceleration and speed. Its profile is completely new as it needs to deliver both power and control. Depower ability is amazing for a light wind kite. It takes our designer’s knowledge to achieve some depower without altering the profile.
The wingtips are wide which helps with maneuverability, transitions and allows for backward relaunch. We have optimized the reinforcement patches to save as much weight as possible and facilitate light wind re-launch. The kite is compatible with BANDIT kite bars.
The bridle is new as well with 4 fixing points and 3 pulleys per side. The BREEZE is available in sizes of 11m² - 13m² - 15m² - 17m²
ON THE WATER :
- Foil Riding :
The BREEZE feels amazingly reassuring thanks to its great stability in a straight line but also during all kinds of maneuvers.
When riding, the kite seems to reach its maximum speed quite early on and then stops accelerating. This is a real bonus in terms of comfort when one knows the high degree of focus required to control a foil.
It offers an impressive feeling of control and feels very progressive leading to more confidence when riding.
It’s maneuverability lets you place this kite perfectly during maneuvers making progress much easier and faster.
We have chosen the bar pressure to be more firm which lets you take support from it and achieve better balance. Re-launch is made super easy thanks to its light weight and backward re-launch ability, to get out of sometimes tricky situations in light winds.
All the qualities highlighted above make it a great learning kite with a twin-tip. The kite feels very gentle and its constant traction is reassuring.
For surfing, the light weight and maneuverability of this kite make it really efficient for wave riding.