The IC6 850 is very accessible and offers a surprising potential for
progression so it is really the ideal “first” foil purchase. Made in our
specific technology called Injected Carbon, our wings and stabilizers
are very tough and very durable. This technology makes our IC6 wings
a lot more ding resistant than conventional carbon wings. The front
wing has a metal insert where the connector extending out of the wing
is fully machined via CNC for a very solid and perfect assembly.
- The fuselage and mast are made of aluminium. The fuselage plugs directly into the aluminium mast and at the top a 4-bolt plate that can be plugged in to get the foil compatible with any boards fitted with tracks. Alternatively, a selection of optional standards like KF, Deep KF or Tuttle heads is also available.
- Besides early lift, the wing design offers a very smooth and predictable ride. The carving possibilities are endless on this very user-friendly package with maximum fun potential.
- 850 cm3 is the size of the front wing and it was especially designed to have the largest possible range of use. It can fly at very low speed, its handling is impressive when carving and it’s got a very nice speed potential up or downwind.
- The IC6 850 V2 is designed for anyone looking for a first foil purchase or simply for a versatile setup able to deliver tons of fun on the water.
- Very accessible
- Versatile, very intuitive and predictable
- Large range of use
- Compatible with all boards
The IC6 technology enables to mix carbon fibers with an injected base material to reach a unique blend of characteristics, combining the strength of carbon fibers with a bombproof base material. The IC6 technology offers great resistance and stiffness with extreme durability.
The F-ONE aluminium mast can be used for all disciplines, kite, surf, sup and windsurf. The profile is extruded with precision from 6063 aluminium block. Theshape of its section benefits from our years of experience in kitefoiling to provide the best gliding feel while keeping the strength up and the weight down. It comes with two stainless steel helicoil inserts at the bottom and at the top to fasten the connecting parts and is therefore fully modular. The aluminium mast can be used on every foil of the range and it is very easy to jump from one length to another. A number of parts are available for board connection(Plate, KF, Deep KF, Tuttle). The Mast Top Parts are the connecting parts between the aluminium mast and the foil board. They fit directly onto the aluminium mast and are available for various standards.
Versatile and progressive, the IC6 300 stabilizer is the perfect match for the IC6 850 front wing. Equipped with generous winglets, the stabilizer blade offers fantastic control with enough surface area to provide full confidence in all situations. Built with the IC6 technology, it is very durable and designed to be securely mounted on F-ONE fuselages, its profile and angle of incidence were tuned to achieve a very intuitive balance which will help you get your foiling maneuvers in more easily.
We have patented the FCD assembly concept because this is a critical aspect of the kitefoil. It drives the reliability and ease of use for assembling and taking the foil apart for transportation, as much as the repeatability of the trim between the front and rear wings.
The main benefit of the system lies in the main screw that maintains the front wing with the rest of the foil. This screw is placed longitudinally and is therefore only stressed in tension instead of shear or bending. The whole foil can be tightened up with everything working in a sound mechanical way.
To gain some precision, robustness and packed-up volume, the screw is combined with a squared, conical assembling system, which has been proven as the best mechanical setup to lock any motion or degree of freedom between the parts, while also contributing greatly to tensional resistance.
- Material: Aluminium 6063 & 6061
- Size: 65 cm
- Weight: 1.3 kg*
The front wing is built around an aluminium core. The robust FCD connector is 100% metal and precision milled for a perfect fit.
- Material: IC6 injected carbon with aluminium core
- Size: 850 cm2
- Weight: 1.09 kg*
- Material: IC6 injected carbon
- Area: 300 cm2
- Weight: 0.16 kg*
- Material: Aluminium 6061
- Length: 42 cm
- Weight: 0.45 kg*